Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Kinestry uses information available in website server logs, such as network connection details, IP addresses, date and time, and content accessed to analyze trends, to create summary reporting for troubleshooting or design purposes, and to identify performance or problem areas. Kinestry does not normally link IP addresses to personally identifiable information, so that the identity of users remains anonymous to Kinestry but not, for example, the time users log on, log off and how long they visit any one site. Kinestry uses IP addresses to identify a user when necessary to enforce compliance with law or policies, for purposes of system administration, and to ascertain demographics and visitor usability.
Kinestry may also use Google Analytics and/or similar measurement tools to understand how visitors find Kinestry websites and content and how they interact with them. Kinestry uses this information to improve the user experience on the website and to optimize our marketing efforts. While Kinestry uses various first- and third-party tools to collect and report visit data, these data are collected to measure Kinestry website and marketing/advertising performance and to inform future content and functionality development.
Personally Identifiable Information
Generally, Kinestry does not automatically collect the identity of individual users of or visitors to Kinestry websites. Kinestry uses personally identifiable information, provided by you, such as name and contact information, to respond to requests for information about Kinestry activities, services, opportunities, and events. If you are asked to provide personal information on an Kinestry website, you will be notified of
- The purpose for which the personal information is collected (for example, you may be asked to provide contact information so Kinestry can respond to a request for more information)
- Any specific consequences for refusing to provide the information
- Your rights to inspect, amend, or correct personal records, if any
- Whether responses to personal information requests are required or voluntary
- Whether the personal information is generally available for public inspection
- whether the personal information is made available or transferred to or shared with any entity (please note Kinestry may share personal information with related entities that are similarly owned and/or controlled by Kinestry or its principals).
Unless otherwise notified, information provided to Kinestry may be shared among offices within Kinestry, its affiliates, related entities or outside entities as necessary or appropriate in the conduct of legitimate business of Kinestry and consistent with applicable law. Individuals may inspect and/or correct their personal information as provided by the Public Records Act or applicable Kinestry policy.
The Kinestry websites, Google Analytics, and selected third-party online advertising networks store small fragments of text, called “cookies,” in the visitor’s web browser with limited information such as how the visitor was directed to the website, which element was displayed to the visitor, whether the visitor has submitted a form, or how recently the visitor last accessed the applicable websites.
Cookies are used to measure the performance of websites and advertising, to provide interest-based marketing/advertising messages, and to inform development of new content, functionality, or services. Please review your Internet browser’s help file for instructions on rejecting or deleting cookies.
Kinestry partners with third-parties to display advertising on other websites and to measure performance of that advertising on other sites.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Kinestry advertising on sites across the Internet.
- Kinestry uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to display online advertising.
- Kinestry uses Remarketing with third-party social networks to display online advertising.
- Kinestry and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve advertisements based on a visitor’s past visits to websites.
- Kinestry and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to report how the ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to websites.
- Kinestry uses data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to report, optimize, and deliver interest-based advertisements.
Individuals located in Europe should use the Kinestry contact information provided below to request information or take action based on the rights granted under EU GDPR. Individuals located in other geographical or political jurisdictions should use the Kinestry contact information provided below to request information or take action based on the rights granted under the user’s appropriate jurisdiction.
Kinestry will assist you in learning more about what we do with your personal information and the purpose for which it is used as well as obtaining copies of the information we have about you. In addition, you can have incorrect information corrected or have information deleted if its storage is impermissible or is no longer needed.
Kinestry will take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. Kinestry strives to implement security measures that protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of data collected. Not all transmissions to and from Kinestry websites are secure; some website pages may not encrypt or decrypt data sent to or from the website. In addition, email messages sent to Kinestry email addresses are subject to interception. Please contact Kinestry by telephone or postal mail if you do not wish to provide personal information electronically.
Your Social Security Number
Although Kinestry may assign you one or more unique identification numbers (such as an employee number or candidate record locator) no Kinestry website or personnel will require or ask for your social security number or other private identification numbers unless you apply for employment with the company. In that case, you should only provide such information to the Kinestry Human Resources Department. Kinestry must use Social Security Numbers for payroll and benefits and tax reporting. We may also use an SSN to identify individuals, with some measure of certainty, to differentiate records with common last names, to avoid the creation of duplicate records, and to retain and/or maintain candidate’s and employee’s records when an alternative identification number does not exist
For convenience, you may opt-out from any advertising, email or other targeted communication by sending an email to [email protected] with the word “Opt-Out” in the subject line.
Changes to This Policy